Monday, April 25, 2011

I sing in Safeway for Tips and drop my Underwear.

After work tonight I had to go to the store.. and ususally I take my MP3 player with me, cause well, buying groceries is always better with some music to go with it.

So I've got my music going and I'm kinda mosying through the breads/baked good area.. taking my time.. listening to Lady Gaga/Beyonce's song "Video Phone"..

Well there is a line that goes..

"Your my phone star..and I'm happy my light's flashin..cause you on my reciever.. Hubba, Hubba.. Honey, baby you so sexy that you should win an Oscar.."

Well apparently I didn't realize that the singing I was doing in my head, was actually coming out of my mouth.. and I was BLASTING my crazy voice all over the store.

So right as that part in the song comes on.. and I say.. "Hubba, Hubba.." a little high school kid had to tap me on the shoulder..

"Uh.. miss.. you do realize your singing out loud right?"

haha..I do now..

So I look down.. and see that a pair of my underwear was on the floor.

I am now completely horrified, as is the highschooler.

A little back story, earlier in the day I pulled a sock out of the leg of my jeans that had static clinged itself to the side. I couldn't quite figure out why my pants leg was so tight.. and when I got the sock out I figured it was good..

But I never quite felt completely right.

Alas, standing, horrified in Safeway, I figured out what was still clinging to my pants.

A pair of my draws.

haha.

I'm never going there again.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! hahahahah This cracked me up cus its so something that would happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!

    A few yrs ago we were out somewhere, I cant remember now, but there was this poor woman who had a pair of undies stuck to her skirt. People kept looking at her and giggling, but no one said a word to her. Finally I walked up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and whispered that she had fancy lace underwear clinging to her skirt. Poor thing was horrified! It happens to the best of us!

    As for the singing, its all good! I sing all the time, even though my singing causes blood to pour from the ears of anyone in a 10 mile radius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you SHOULD go back there....maybe you'll get a discount! (either the hot mama discount, or the crazy-lady-we-feel-sorry-for-you discount. either is good!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Wish I could have seen/heard that! LOL

    ReplyDelete