Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mrs. Neck Vs. Winter. Winter Won.

The apartment building starts bussling almost immediately at the turn of 6:00 am. Doors slam.. the showers turn on.. and the day begins.. But what is a day without our dear, lovely, oooohhh so classy neighbor, Mrs Neck?
I don't think you can call it a day without her.


Photobucket

Last night was the first night that there was a huge possibility of it being below zero. And as we have already previously discussed, you have to plug your car into an electrical outlet during these times in order for your car to star and not "freeze up". I'd been seeing forecasts for -10 last night. My car will start in that condition, but our truck, which is a little older will not.

And people with older cars.. say like Mrs. Neck.. had to plug in for a tad last night.

So, I'm sitting at the computer.. Facebooking.. and editing some photo's.. when I hear Mrs. Neck come out of her house to go to her job, at the grocery store.


"Allllright BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. Man my pants are too tight.. OHHH HUNNNY YOU ARE SO SWEET. GIVE MOMMMA SOME SUGAR!!"


Even though I had to fight the urge not to throw up in my mouth a little, I figured if that was all I had to endure today of Mrs. Neck today.. then I was getting off pretty easy...


Till about 15 minutes later, I hear the front doors of the complex slam shut.

CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMP..

Cursing.. yelling.. CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP..

Down the stairs came Mrs. Neck..


Now I'm guessing at this point, Mr. Neck has said something to the effect of "Honey what happened?"


Apparently, Mrs. Neck forgot one vital little item before she backed out of the driveway this morning..

She is practically in tears..

Photobucket

"I didn't unplug before I backed out and I pulled the grill off the car and the plug right out!DA@# it! I'm not goin to work today.. forget it..!"

haha.. hahah.. I feel bad.. haha.. not really.. hahaha silly woman.


3 comments:

  1. Everytime I read about Mrs. Neck images of Joy from My Name Is Earl fill my head. Of course, I'm sure Mrs. Neck is far less as attractive as Jamie Pressley.
    http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming by sometime to get a glimpse of Mrs. Neck!!!! I'm dying to see what this woman looks like so that I can get a complete picture!!!haha!

    Oh...and I have some more d-stuff for the mister if he wants it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. It's always good to start the day with a laugh :P
    How can one not notice that their car is plugged in???

    ReplyDelete