Saturday, October 9, 2010

it's 1:30am and I believe I just threw up in my mouth a little.

A recent quote from the neighbor lady Mrs.Neck....
"Well if you would wash it sometimes maybe I would be more inclined to get down there!!"
Ummm excuse me?
Maybe my mind is in the gutter today.. but really..
Mrs. Neck is outside. It's 1:30 am. She is scrubbing something vigoriously at the washer, cursing at Mr. Neck due to his unslightly pants.
She is loud.
She is screaming.
Oh yes it's 1:30.. A.M
So.. I look outside in the mini peep hole.. and..
all she is wearing is...
A pink tube top and panties.
I am not making this up.
I have to get out of here. It's like the Twillight Zone only it's North Pole Alaska.
Jesus help me find a new place to live.

5 comments:

  1. OMG your neighbors are ridiculous!! Come to WA baby - we're slightly more normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mrs. Neck is outside. It's 1:30 am. She is scrubbing...." Perfect opener. But I want to hear the rest of the story. If you don't find a new place to live, you might want to take good notes. There could be a book in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I HAVE to see pics... lol

    ReplyDelete