Monday, April 5, 2010

.nobody can keep a vangundy down.




You know lately, I've been a little blue. Things have not gone according to our large master plan. It is hard to see your dream slipping through your fingers. Having one income is hard, missing your family is hard, not knowing anyone is hard.

But I'm still not giving up.

I didn't drive 4000 miles to give up. I didn't save for over a year to give up. I didn't do all of this for nothing. I get down alot.. and I have to remember that life is hard. Times are hard.. but I can do this. I can.

We are going to figure out some way to make it. I'm sure of that. And if I can't figure out how to do that in Fairbanks, then I will keep moving around Alaska to find our place.

Alaska aint getting rid of us that easy.

It's getting warmer.. it's light out til almost 10:30..

I'm going to keep trying.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tough girl, I've got faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((((hugs)))) from someone who knows what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! And if you want to have coffee or lunch someday, email me! I'm always up for meeting online acquaintances. :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete