Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness.. Presidental Style..

Ok, VERY VERY COOL! I just saw on ESPN where they were interviewing President Barack Obama about who he would choose for his March Madness brackets..

GUESS WHO HE CHOSE AS THE WINNER??!?!

The Kansas Jayhawks of course! The president loves us.. ooooooooooh yes he does!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! We are gonna win another this year!!!

I'm just sayin.. :)

I didn't do much today.. went to work.. came home.. lounged around. I'm kinda psychially pooped from working out for the past two days after not doing it for awhile.. it's hard to be in shape, get out of shape and then try to get back into shape. I will neeeeever again work so hard to loose 60 lbs and then get lazy like I have this year.. It is too hard to work it off again!

Anyways, it's almost warm out today.. HOT for Alaska standards.. everything is melting and breaking up.. It's great day..

Maybe I should go outside..!



2 comments: