Saturday, January 30, 2010

M-o-o-n.. that spells Moon...

The moon is SO crazy big tonight. Apparently yesterday and today was the closest the moon was to earth or something like that. For whatever reason it is, IT WAS HUGE. I don't have a professional camera to catch it, so it kinda looks like a head light.. but trust me.. it was super super crazy.



I went to Wendy's.. and got to watch some ice carvings.. only in Alaska...



Monday.. I will be letting you all in on the big secret.. are you ready? It's the dawn of a new day for our family.. and it's very exciting..

Just like the sunshine..



It's still winter... the trees are still heavy with snow.. and all is still cold in the last frontier. We are fat, sassy and cold..

And are still having a great time..

2 comments:

  1. Brrr...I'm cold just looking at your photos!

    I can't wait to hear about the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the news! Great shots too.

    ReplyDelete