Sunday, December 20, 2009

I love you Friends..



My friends back home are amazing. My friend in the black, Dana, called me from my old job's Christmas party. With her is my friend Cay. They wanted me to be there and so they called me and let me mingle with them on the phone at the party.

I got to check in with everyone.. it was probably the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me. I laughed, I cried and I missed my friends. I was sitting at my Christmas party last night and thought, "God, Dana, Cay and I could of had so much fun at this party."

I was so happy I got to go back to mine at home..

Each year we took an annual "best friends" picture at the party and since I couldn't be there, they had me on the phone with them.

Thank you for making me feel like I was there. I miss you girls so much. You are my best friends for life.

7 comments: