Thursday, October 22, 2009

ATTENTION BLOG READERS. YOU LIKE BLOGS. CLICK HERE!!!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pass on a blog spot that is very very important to me. These folks are from my town in Kansas.

Nathanial is undergoing a kidney transplant very soon, given to him by his sister.

This is a culmenation of several years of renal disease that Nathanial has gone through. A few years ago he went septic and lost some of his foot.

These folks are a good family and they've had a very hard time. This blog is a great example of a sisters unconditional love for her brother.

So I encourage you.. if you want to be inspired.... read this... http://www.theorgantrail.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm on my way over to check it out and I'll be fore to keep them all in my prayers. You may not know this but I have a kidney disease known as renal tubular acidosis. Hope all is well!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I'm a follower now... what an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'll have to read it in a few. I am too emotional this morning and fear I will cry and scare my nephew that I'm watching. Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete