Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Back!!!










Ok, yes I did drop of the face lately.. Alaska moves at it's own pace as far as internet, telephone, cable and such..
But never fear my fair readers I am back.
Well how is Alaska you ask?? It's getting better everyday. It's hard to pick up your whole life and try to move somewhere completely different. Each day I think maybe I am doing better than the next.
But who knows.. tommorrow could be a whole nother day.
What's new right now.. well we live where Santa Claus is from.. in a small apartment about 6 blocks from his house
Which is pretty rad for the young people in my life. They are certain me and SC have some kind of friendship brewing.
I go to work at my job each day..hoping to not feel like as big of a idiot as I did the day before. There is alot to learn and it's very busy right now.. so it's hard for people to stop and show you.
Hubs... still no job. But hopefully it will happen.. But for now we are ok.

So I will keep you posted more often and not be such a lazy lucy.

Now for some pics of our drive to AK!

19 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I was JUST thinking about you today! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I have been wondering how life is going for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for update! It looks AMAZING, SO my kind of place...I must tell you, after weeks, that I am a bit jealous. Well, not mean kind of jealous, maybe more envious. My heart calls me to Northern Michigan and it's a STRONG pull to move North. I have faith that it WILL happen but you definitely keep that dream alive for me!
    Thanks Doll! Keep on truckin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back and things are fine with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo wanted to move to the town your living in just because I love Christmas so much! However the husband said 'I dont think so' due to the winter temps,LOL. So we ended up 300 miles south instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just so ya know, you had me a bit worried! glad you're back and hope hubby gets a job shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo happy you are back and doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been worrying about you! I'm glad all is well & hope things continue to get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you move went well and your doing good. I am sure the hubby will find something soon. Oh and hey..can you tell SC, I have been really good this year. hehehe!! Enjoy you new life in Alaska!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed, missed, missed you! So happy to hear everything is falling into place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Gorgeous! So glad you're loving it!

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear you're settling in. I know all about how overwhelming big moves can be. Just take it a day at a time and gradually all will sort itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What kind of work does you hub do? If thinks don't work out for u in NP there is always KOTZEBUE! lol

    ReplyDelete