Monday, August 10, 2009

Get Busy Livin or Get Busy Dyin..

Well girls and boys..

I may be down but I am not out.

I got a call today about a job I applied for before I left KS. They are VERY interested in talking to me as all of the other applicants that chose weren't what they needed.

This job is something I've done before and it's a GOOD position.

I have an interview tommorrow and I am stoked. I am going stir crazy with no job. I need to feel a tad bit more useful.

Today Hubs and I spend the entire day applying to anything and everything we can think of. I think between the two of us we applied at like 25 places!

I just hope something comes through.

Anyways, I just wanted to keep you girls in the loop.

I wanted this and now it's here, so I've gotta fight for it right?

Love to you all and thanks for the kind words. As soon as I get a job, I've got a place lined up and pictures will be on there way to you!

oxoxo

20 comments:

  1. I'm hopin' and prayin' and wishin' and thinkin' for you lovee. May it all work out...as i know it will. It always does right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds positive - sending out happy job thoughts for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear that you've got something lined up, both in terms of a job interview and a place to live. I cannot believe the way that the school treated you guys! I really hope that this other job works out for you, and that your husband finds something soon, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great attitude - keep fighting, girl!

    God has taken you there for a reason... and you WILL find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD girl! Rocksee is back!I know it will all work out. It may have rough spots but it will be worth it!

    BTW thanks for responding to anonymous.Lol. You are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you are keeping a positive attitude! Hang in there you guys are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!!!! I hope it turns out the way you want it to!!! Here is prayers coming your way... Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go!! Good luck on the interview. I think the real key to success in life is to stay flexible and keep your eye on the prize (in other words, your dreams.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the interview! Can't wait to hear how things turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying the interview goes well! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome to the crazy living, adventure seeking, job finding, home looking, beautifully surounded lifestyle of a new-Alaskan! Yes, you are new here...no work, no home, not many friends...YET!! Just you wait, like us, things will all fall into place and you will realize that all your dreams of living in AK can be true!!
    Keep us posted :)erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. following your dreams may not always be easy, but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck! so did you ever get a hold of the director or whoever it was that said you were hired at the other place?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i hope the interview goes fantastic for you!! you have such a positive attitude, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This answers my question about the other job.

    ReplyDelete