So I've had a coupla people ask me a few questions about who I am, what I am and what I do.... It got me to thinking that if ya'll had any other questions about me.. that you should feel free to ask me! I'm an open book!
List 10 completely random, otherwise crazy, funny, gross, happy, sad, silly things about you.
1. I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee.. it's crazy. At least say like a 2 pot per night average. Sometimes more. Dependant on how much sleep I get. I have a love affair with my Starbucks lady, the Quik Shop guy, Mr. Folgers.. wherever I can get it.
2. NOTHING IRRATES ME MORE: than my male coworkers who drink coffee, who just add more to the coffee grounds that have been in the filter for the past 13 hours and don't clean them out! YUCK. JUST MAKE A NEW POT ALREADY!! IT"S NOT THAT HARD... It smells and the coffee tastes like tar. Then they have the gall to say.. "Oh I don't know why the coffee is bad.." Well Gee I wonder. Men..
3. I like it to go get strange things painted on my toe nails. I also like neon colored polishes so I can see my toes in the dark. Strange, I know.
4. I don't like to pump gas. I refuse to do it unless it is an emergency. I believe that's what husbands are for.. pumping the gas, taking out the trash and the heavy lifting.
5. I also have a general dislike for laundry. I used to work in a laundry in high school and college and it was the single most hardest, grossest job I ever had in my life. I did enough laundry for about 5 life times. I still do the laundry, I just don't like it.. and thank GAWD I don't have to do poopy laundry any longer.. or at least till we have kids.
6. I don't drive very often. My husband and I share a car. BOY AL GORE would be proud!!!
Anyways, my husband is the primary driver. It's not that he doesn't LET me.. it's just when I do.. he constantly has something to say about what I am doing wrong. So I just don't do it... then he doesn't get the opprotunity to complain, which really makes him mad and me happy!
7. I giggle alot and have funny words for normal words. My husband thinks that it's funny that I say "chilly water" instead of "ice water" or I tell him to "shutty" instead of "shut up"..
8. People say that I am very outgoing.. But most of the time I feel very shy on the inside. Maybe it's because I've stopped drinking in the past few years and lost all my liquid courage. So now I have to force myself to be super outgoing and chatty.. It doesn't come as natural anymore.
9. I really love the E-Trade baby commercials. They make me laugh.
10. I hate it when old people or judgemental people stare at my tattoos. It makes me so maddddddd.. Not because I regret getting them or because I seek some fake form of approval.. but because they have NO CLUE why I got them. They think I got them because I wanna be the hip-cool tattooed generation.... which is wrong. I got my tattoo's because it was the only way to cover some pretty major scars I have from having skin cancer. My skin heals outwardly.. (which there is a medical word for that, but I forget it now) so I have all of these places that are huge, strange looking bumps all over me. With a tattoo, it takes away or covers them completely.. So then I don't see them.
When I got married, my wedding dress had long flowy open sleeves. There was this beautiful picture of me and Hubs dancing. My arm was up and facing the camera.. All I could see out of this beautiful picture, was the fact that there was a huge 3 inch scar there. This big ugly thing.
It sickened me. So I get these wonderful pictures over my sad, dark places.. and it makes me feel a little more like a human again.
So there ya go! Enjoy!