Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OHHH GOOD GRAVY! DRAMA AT THE COTTONHOOD!

The poo has finally hit the fan.
We were sleeping today, when all the sudden there was yelling.. and screaming and throwing things..
"YOU LYING, CHEATING *X*@(_)@_)@!"
More screaming, "BANG!" throwing more things..
BANG, BOOM, CRAAAAAASHH!
The door slammed and then there was silence.
I got up today and found out from another neighbor that apparently NeighborGurl, found out that NeighborBoy had another girlfriend.
AND APPARENTLY, she was unaware that he was doing NaughtyThings with this girl who was not his girlfriend.
Apparently, NeighborGurl was none too happy and began to throw things all over the apartment. Wrecked the whooooooooooole place.
Apparently, there not going out anymore..
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

19 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh!! Just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome...well unless you are trying to sleep! hahahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funniest part, is that it seems that she was the ONLY one who didn't know what he was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love snooping on drama! Your title made me giggle :)- At least you'll get some sleep now right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is some good gravy...maybe even with a side of biscuits. :) aren't you going to miss these neighbors of yours when you move?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my kids were little I could hear our neighbors phone calls on the baby monitor. My husband said it was wrong to listen, but sometimes I grabbed a cup of coffee. Don't you judge me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. With all that drama going on, you don't even need a TV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yur gonna miss these fine folks when you leave aren't you? well maybe you won't but we will...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aahh Drama is what adds comdedy to life, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are you going to do after your move when you don't have this soap opera in your daily life anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. life will be so empty without these neighbors in it anymore. But I've learned that every neighborhood has some nut jobs in it so I'm sure you'll meet some in your new place. BTW- love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. she wrecked the whole place?! a girl after my own heart! good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's hilarious! I love drama when it doesn't involve me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from SITS to say HI

    That's sad. It hurts so bad to be cheated on and the last to find out because no one tells you. Been there, done that...I was too hurt to be angry. Now I wish I could have thrown things, but it wouldn't have gotten me anywhere any way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha oops! Sounds like an episode from Jerry Springer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does she live on Pluto? Everyone else in the hood knew...lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can tell you're really gonna miss them creeps. :)

    ReplyDelete