Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smallest Blessings Thursday, Ok It's Friday, But it's still Thursday to Me!


Each week my homegirl Southern Housewife hosts, "My Smallest Blessings Thursdays".. She is by far my hero for per positive outlook, devotion to the lord, her home and her hubby, but the biggest reason she's the raddest girl in blogland --- is that she stops to enjoy the simple things. Thus, My Smallest Blessings was formed! SO go .. gooo on.. and check her out at http://hersoutherncharm.blogspot.com. You won't be disapointed!
This week I believe I am going to have to say My Smallest Blessing was YOU. Thats right.. YOU my fare reader.
It's amazing to me how many of you come each day, just to see what I've written on this small little piece of blogland. Your encouragement, friendship, humor and just down right LOVE has been amazing!!
I enjoy hearing your thoughts and comments, your stories and the ways that our lives relate to each other. We are all truly spun so closely in blogland aren't we?? Birds of a feather, flock together.
But to my readers, new and old, THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. Not a day goes by that I don't tell Hubs or my Momma something witty that one of you have said or done each day.
You get me through somedays.
That's alot to say about people you've never met.
So again, from the bottom of my humble heart, Thank you.
Yours Truly,
Beyonce.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPCOMING EVENTS:
100th BLOG-O-VERSARY!
It's gonna be big. HUGE.
There will be giveaways.
There will be singing.
There will be long drawn out acceptance speeches.
The Mayor might come.
You never know!! SO STAY TUNED!

13 comments:

  1. Love this! I love the blogging community. The support from fellow bloggers is so amazing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks about bloggers/blogging daily! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this was a sweet post. I feel the same way. The blogging community is just awesome. It's crazy how we can worry/love/support etc...each other when we have never met in "real" life!!!

    Blessings indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rocksee, you always put a smile on my face. You are awesome. Thank you for being such an awesome bloggy friend.. your comments--sweet thoughts, and new perspective.... are such strength right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, i'm somewhat of a lurker on your blog, but just wanted you to know that i'm out here and love that you make me smile.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up. You, yourself are a blessing to me too! I love when you visit my site...I always talk about my blog friends to everyone! I totally want to do something for my 100th post too, but what the heck would I do?? I don't craft good enough to give anything away and I only have...sniff...23...sniff sniff...followers!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I completely agree!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too cute.. I love reading your post and your sense of hummer cracks me up and often bring a smile to my day..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. It continues to amaze me how warm and welcoming the blogging community is! If only the rest of the world would pay attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just start following and what a sweet first post to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaah I am back online! I have missed so much! We are truly grateful to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Thank You too for always stopping by and leaving me some comment love.
    I to love this bloggy world. It is just to fun meeting and seeing what other people are doing in there lives... and I have only been doing this since Feb. I am addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet post.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete