Saturday, June 20, 2009

Coffee Talk: Discuss.


What is your current obsession? Shaken Ice Tea's from Starbucks. Ohhh soo yummy. I get one about everyday. I am obcessed by the plastic cups they come in. They make great drink sippy cups for later.


What are you wearing today? My birthday suit! Kidding...! Dumb queeeestion!


Whats for dinner? Hummus and carrot sticks.


What would you eat for your last meal? Probably whatever the prison was servin that night. I hope it would be good.. Is it bad that I immediately went to prison for this question??


What's the last thing you bought? Gas. Imagine!


What are you listening to right now? XM Totally 80's. It's totally rad for sure. Tubular!

Who is the one person you would like to discuss things with at the moment?? Barack Obama. I'd like to make sure that he realizes that the country is still hurting. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but I guess I just thought more would be happening by now.


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?


Hello! Alaska people! hahaha.. Um I think if I had tons and tons of cash, I'd probably live out in the Denali Park area. I love it there.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

I'd go to Alaska so I could take my dispatch test at the PD!!!


Which language do you want to learn? Blackfoot Indian. It's the hardest American Indian language to learn.


What is your favorite quote? I love love love.."I Do Not Love You.." By Pablo Neruda. We read this at my wedding.
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,in secret, between the shadow and the soul.I love you as the
plant that never bloomsbut carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;so I love you because I know no other waythan this: where I does not exist, nor you,so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.


What is one childhood doctor memory? I hated my childhood doctor. Dr. Nochtigal. I HAAAATED him. Obviously he ment well, saving me from all those dreaded childhood illnesses and disease, but he was evil and all he did was prick me with needles. Once he made 5 nurses, my grandma and his secretary hold me down so he could give me a shot, after I kicked him in the face. I was a mean little child.

Who in your childhood do you feel scarred you the most? This girl named Lena. She gave me lice. I was so embrassed.


Who was your first very serious boyfriend? Um Carl Witherspoon my sophomore year of college. Nobody knew we dated or were even together, maybe minus my roommates.. It was very secret. He was dating like 9 other girls along with me.. I was very dumb. But I was very drawn to him and he and I had a connection that lasted for alot of years after that. Lots of history. LOTS. Not many people know that. He asked me to meet him once and we were going to run away together. I did, but he never showed. He ended up having car trouble that delayed him for over two days and he tried to reach me but I had left my phone at home. Just a simple case of wires getting crossed. But I waited and waited. When he came to where we were supposed to meet and I had already left. He thought I didn't show up. Very Romeo and Juliet huh?

He ended up leaving and marrying another girl who he was friends with about 6 months later.

And I met Hubs. So it was all meant to be.



If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? It would go in the Alaska Fund.


Describe your personal style? Shabby chic. I like Uggs and Thermals.. Jeans and Reading Glasses..


Giada or Ina?? INA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE INA! I aspire to be as great of a cook and hostess as she is.

You are walking along and see a elderly lady screaming on a bridge, pointing at her dog who is drowning in the river. Do you jump in and try and save it or do you call the police to help??

Well if you live in my town, the police wont help and I can't swim, so.. I'd feel sad for her, but.. I don't think I'd offer to jump in.

What are your favorite movies? Love Actually, Shindlers List, Twillight, Gone with The Wind, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Convoy!, Pretty In Pink, 16 Candles, Dirty Dancing.. and soooooooooooooooooooooo many others


Were you popular in High School? Not in the least. I had alot of friends, but wasn't in the popular crowd.

If you could swap lives with someone famous, who would it be? Victoria Beckham, So I could have amazing hair and get to sleep with Hottie Tottie David.

Your favorite books? The Bell Jar, Every Stephen King, Beach Music by Pat Conroy, The Twillight Series

Are you a home body or do you prefer to be out? Both. It depends on my mood. I love going out with friends, but I love hanging at the crib. I'd say I like both equally.


Do you collect something? Uggs!


Name one thing you regret. Trying to jump off a balcony into a truck on my 21st birthday. It was far. Like 2 stories. I kinda regret alot I did on that birthday. I got a rep for that birthday. It wasn't all good.


When did you realize you were an adult? When the bills started comin baby!


What is your one lifes goal that you are sure will be unrealized? Having some of my writting published.


It's Friday, what are you doing tonight? Working. I work alot. All the fun nights.. I have to work. Occupational Hazard. Makes me kinda sad.

How many people really know you? 2 /// Not alot.

Were you ever in a sorority/fraturnity? I almost pledged. But I didn't think that I would get into one.

Do you feel compelled to tell someone if they have a booger on there face, dress in there undies, etc.. or do you just let them walk around with it till someone else brings it to there attention?

Oh I let them walk around. I LOVE that. It gives me the giggles!


What are your views on The View? Elizabeth is not smart, Joy is not funny, Whoopi is annoying me and Barbara is a little to self absorbed for my liking. And who is Sherry Shepard?


Do you buy things on sale because they are just that, on sale? Isn't that a good reason??


Chores in the house. 50/50 70/30 100/0 ?? 70/30


What is your view on:

The President: Kinda dissapointed. Lets get the change happenin Barack!!

Same Sex Marriage: I have no problem with it. It's not up to me. It's not my life or my place to judge anyone. I respect peoples views on it. But that's my opinion.

The Ex-Miss California: She lost the title because she couldn't focus on her duties.. Not because of her answer to a question.

Twillight Crazed Teens: Wow. Um I am suprised. It's a great book, but I wouldn't stalk them over it.

Iran: Wow. These poor people. That dude and Kim Jong need to go bye bye. I hope they can find a resolution on this election and get that cat out of there!!


I was tagged this survey in an email! I am not going to waste time and tag certain people. But I'd love to hear your answers..... Lets get to know each other.. :)

14 comments:

  1. Let's see here...
    I love hummus
    I'm going to have to try that Shaken Ice Tea
    I also needed to be held down at the Dr. when getting shots (yeah, and that was last year...)
    And I love your answer for The View

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok is it bad that my mind went straight to Twilight when I read Denali Park? lol
    I think I shall do this survey too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so much closer to you now! Lol...fun survey, I may just have to post it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaken Green Iced Tea! No Simple Syrup Add 3 Splendas! ^_^

    I am so glad someone else noticed the functionality of those awesome cups. Durable, portable, and the lids stay on tight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun to read! It was fun to learn all those silly and cute things about you...Alaska here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Neruda poem is beautiful; it got me all choked up.

    Also, you could turn your boyfriend story into a movie script.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Bell Jar, one of my favorites, gonna have to try the iced tea, I wasn't popular (duh, you could probably tell that!:)) I'd by books with 100 dollars and I wish you could kick my childhood Dr. in the face! :)
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that poem that you guys read at your wedding. It's awesome!

    Blackfoot Indian... that had me laughing because when I was little my dad always used to call me that... Except it was because I refused to wear shoes so my feet were always black, I didn't realize there were ACTUALLY Blackfoot Indians... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way, it's not weird that you went straight to prison on the last meal, I would too!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MUST try shaken iced teas now. I've never had one but I love regular iced tea.

    Crazy Twilight people scare me. Especially when they're in their 40s. I know a few and I'm all, "Um???"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed getting to know you better. I would answer a few but I have a sleeping little guy on one of my arms so I am typing with one hand :). Hope you are enjoying your weekend and things are looking up.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to know more about this shaken iced tea stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking for the Best Dating Website? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete