Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks

21. How many states have you been in? Gosh.. 40 maybe? I'm a pretty well traveled girl.

22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? A cow?

23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? Nothing. I am bigger than that.

24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. Who really cares? The only state directly right is MO.

25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? London

26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? None

27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight? I don't like boxing. I think they are very so cute.. but I hate fighting.

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? Liver. I hateeeee liver. I ate a cows tongue once.. that was pretty gross

29. Is it cloudy right now? Nope.. it's night time pumpkins

30. What is your dream job? Door Greeter at Walmart

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? A new camera.. I need one! I DON"T EVEN HAVE A CAMERA. How behind am I?

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a hairstylist. I am a Public Safety Dispatcher.. so pretty different. But I have the raddest hair in the town.

33. what was your favorite toy as a child? My barbies.. and my Jem microphone.

34. How do you think these things up?? I don't!

35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?) I don't really know anything about this. I would hope people wouldn't fake being a vet. That's pretty low.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? A few days ago. Baby Breakdown.

37. What do you mean? Read the blog below.

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why? Big Bird. I have a giant butt!

39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to? To Know Love-- Little Big Town

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? Yes.. letting go of someone who I had a history with. Letting go opened me to new things.

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be? I probably wouldn't have worn these shoes today. They are kinda uncomfortable.

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? I love Dennis Leary. So Rescue Me.

43. Do you believe there is life after death? Oh yes.. far better than this one could ever be.

14 comments:

  1. Good answers, but I love your answer to #40!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....jem! Oh my, I nearly forgot about Jem. I used to rock out to me some Jem, and watch it on TV and wanna be all cool & rock a licious. Oh the memories! :)

    Have a great Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree! i hate liver too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing. Door greeter at Walmart though? There has to be a story behind that one.

    BTW- I voted for your blog through Underdogs Unite (Jasahab). If you get a chance please vote for me too. We are in 4 categories and here is a link to one of them.

    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/75529/?utm_source=bloggerschoiceawards&utm_medium=badge&utm_content=bestpopcultureblog


    Thanks so much!

    Jeve (aka John and Steve)
    http://johnandstevearehavingababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answers! Walmart door greeter was my favorite. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jem!! I wanted her hair! Great answers! I also have a big butt and I can't belive you don't have a camera!!!! Girl! You have to get one before you leave KS!! We want documentary of your trip! : )
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the answer of Door greeter! Have a great Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jem....she was "truly outrageous"
    Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha those were some good questions. And Gem brought back some good memories! I loved Gem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers....and LOVE little big town...thanks so much for coming by on my feature day at SITS...I'm so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am visiting from SITS and your blog has been such a fun escape today! thanks a ton

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun post..
    i loved your answers.. exspecally 23.. Show your true character..

    ReplyDelete