1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
That I kinda want to have Chris Pine's babies.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
I don't like sitcoms nor do I watch them. I think I am kinda like Shawn from Nip/Tuck. I struggle to do right sometimes, but for the most part my heart is in the right place.
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what is it?
Snowflakes all up and down both arms and across my collar bone.. to complete the rest of my tats
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
haha definately NO
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
I would have many long branches.. so I could reach everywhere!
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
I'm reading the last book now.. Love it.
10. What the worst injury you've ever had?
I cut my leg on a piece of window glass. Hurt like a mother.
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
Mountains hands down.
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
I watched Dirty Dancing tonight and kinda teared up.. it's sad to see Patrick Swazye like that. It will be so sad when he passes.
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
15. How often do you do laundry?
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
Oh wow. So many. I could just pick one.
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
I would.. but I would work for myself. I'd open a coffee shop or something.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
Bears.. I mean I am moving to Alaska and all.
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't read the comics.. I am funny enough.
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
At Chena Hot Springs, AK.. soaking in the springs on a cold cold day!