Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thursday Thunks.

1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
To be completely honest, I would do my best to get out my cell. I would text all my police friends the situation and try very hard to get them to respond with the least amount of attention being drawn to me. I would be sure I could get everyone safe and we would sit back and wait. The first rule of say a bank robbery, is don't try to be a hero. That could get you and alot of people hurt. It's just things and/or money. It can be replaced. But if you a means of get the situation to the authorities you should do so ASAP.
2. Do you like Twizzlers?
Cant eat them anymore. :(
3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
Not ususally.
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
I say you must have the wrong car, cause I don't have either.
5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
Uh well he was 62 when I was born and I am 29 now.. so you do the math on that one brothers and sisters.
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
Dude I live in KS we have munchkins that can lead us there. It's a tourist attraction.
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent?
Tenting all the way
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
Yes I have. I work there, so we are required sometimes to call and make sure things are flowing properly.
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
Bud's.
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
ahh about a week. maybe a tad longer if I was creative.
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder?
Grinder. I think the pepper tastes more fresh.
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
Ahhh.. Um.. Utah.. (I so had to look that up!)
13. What color do you believe you look best in?and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....
Earthy tones.
14. What is your question submission for next week?
You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??

6 comments:

  1. i like your #1 answer!

    and we are both Bud fan then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow munchkins live in Kansas! I didn't know. Must be an exciting place to live. ;) 911 operator-are you stressed all the time? Check out my Thursday Thunks here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 62! I don't come across many people with a father who was older than mine when I was born. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great question. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What state do people who live in California put?? hmmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome question for next week! I've daydreamed about that one myself! And since I live in Oregon, I wonder what I would put for the state question...?!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete