Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme? Because the questions are funny and interesting to answer.


2. Ever whiten your teeth? I do.. only because I drink a ton of coffee


3. Do you drive the speed limit? No. And you laugh at that if you guessed my profession.


4. Did the dog eat your homework? Never. I just didn't do it.


5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon? 10..


6. Did you eat paint chips as a child? Uhh no.. did you?? That would account for some of the questions.


7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it? Sure.


8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what? Um of Naughty things.


9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)

Umm well I'm in an alley.. you know over here on this street.. umm I need someone to come over but I am not really sure where this is?


10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100? Sure.


11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made? My chair, China



12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)? Dolphie


13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard? Due to how many fibers they use to weave it with.


Thursday Thunks at http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. I think I would try to eat a stick of butter for 50. I'm cheap. This was a funny questionaire! Don't forget to come up with 7 things that make you awesome and post your award so everyone can SEE just how awesome you are. I forgot to grab your button, so I'm gonna do that now.
    I'm guessing you work in the medical field, somehow...like hospital dispatch or something? 911? I see you answer phones all day...
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little sloooow....I see you posted your award. Duh.
    Macey : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I made it clear enough in my post cause I was too busy rambling on and on about my own awesomeness. ; )
    Anyway, you have to (or don't, I won't tell!)WHY you're awesome. 7 reasons! It would be fun to read your 7 things!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems everything's made in China nowadays...

    anyways, great answers especially that stupid question.LOL. That was really A stupid question...

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had the same answer for #11 :o)
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool answers! Have a great Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was Dolphie a boy or a girl? LOL. I played too! Check out my answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny answers! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete