Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone for there kind words from yesterday.
My partner and I handled a call of an accident involving a child of someone we work with. It is very hard to handle accidents of that magnitude as it is, but when you deal with someone you know or indirectly know it makes it that much harder. It's just not very easy.
Yesterday, hope was almost lost. But slowly and in small steps, things seem to be holding in a very positive way. She is still fighting. She has alot of people behind her.
Thank you for being behind me. It's amazing how much of a cathartic thing it is to be here with you. I enjoy sharing and I enjoy being able to put the craziness to bed by writing this story. I've enjoyed you my friends=== Holly, Stacy,Juls, Cat, Macey, Becca, ALLL of my SITS girls, all of the girls who read my blog from my Myspace, Facebook.. My mom who reads but never comments.. :) ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS...
I love you all. I appreciate you all. Thank you for being my friend.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so glad things are looking more positive. I cannot imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic Sunday! The little girl will continue to be in my prayers!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Its awesome you're headed to Alaska. My whole family lives up there. In anchorage. Its really a beautiful state. I hope my husband and I get stationed up there one day. Have a good rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive vibes your way. If you want to get your mind off the sadness in life, please consider dropping by my Silly Summer Sweepstakes today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that would be a hard thing to have to deal with. I will pray for the little girl's recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of positive energy in your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are MORE than welcome. I don't know how you can do it,I think if I knew the person, I wouldn't be able to handle it professionally. I'm glad you can use this as an outlet!
    I don't know who this song is sung by, I'm gonna go check it after I comment, but I hear it when I read your posts, now I'm gonna have to go get it on iTunes, cause it's rubbing off on me!
    Hope you have a better day, sweetie!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah, Cobra Starship. Ok, never heard of em, I'm sorta sheltered. But I'm likin' it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to hear she's making progress. I'm here for you anytime! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to hear there is hope. As a Mom that just throws my heart in my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm stopping over to say hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I'm off to catch up on some of your posts. It appears that you had a difficult day yesterday, I will hold both you and the little girl in my prayers. Have a nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for you. I hope it all gets better for you!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're feeling better about everything.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ((((hugs))). You're a good person Rocksee. Better days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I to know what it is like to take those kinds of calls. Just know you are in my prayers. Glad things are looking more positive.

    ReplyDelete