Friday, May 8, 2009

The Premio MEME Blog! I was tagged!


So I was tagged by the coolest chick in all of AK, Becca at Turtle Trax Too the Premio MEME Blog Award! Here are the rules, copied from her blog!

The Premio MEME Blog AwardRules:

1. list 7 personality traits about yourself.

2. tag/award 7 blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
1. I really enjoy silly pictures with my favorite little girl..



2. Cooking relaxes me.

Yes, I realize it's sidewayz. I don't care.

3. I enjoy silly times with Hubs.



4. I love to laugh and be silly..

5. My Friends Mean the WORLD to me!


6. I love taking random pictures of myself when I am bored.


7. I love my blogger pals and am constantly AMAZED by the awesome folks I keep meeting on here! This is a community of good folks!

I tag

The Crazee Mrs Scott
Mama Nut at 4 Nuts
Cher from Love Actually
Amy from Diabetic Princess
Stacy from The Birk Bulletin
Eskimo Bob
Meg from Faith and Gasoline



7 comments:

  1. OMG luuuuuuuv the pics! Good meme and that little one is so darn cute! I need a hat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun! And thanks for the tag. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Have a great weekend and hope your house dries out soon! :(
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun! I have to get on that on Monday -- I am taking the weekend off. Happy Mother's Day to me :) And you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and your list (and corresponding pictures) are very cute! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this list :) It is great and includes some of the things I love too! Thanks for stopping by my site today and I hope to see you around in the blogosphereeeee xo

    ReplyDelete