Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I GOT A REPLY! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

So I got a reply from the hiring supervisor in Fairbanks. She was happy I emailed and was glad to hear from me. She said if I was there she would test me right now! YAY! But she said that since I am not, to be sure to send my application/resume/all the cool stuff about me packet to her assistant ASAP before I go. That way she would get it directly.

YAY! She seemed really nice and that it was a great idea to get in contact!


*** whooo hooo!!*****


Just wanted to let you all know! Thank you for the support friends!


Now if I can just find Hubs a job!

7 comments:

  1. that, is awesome! :) I love it when things work out... Praying now that hubs will find a job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it was a good idea to go ahead and do it! Yea for you! You ROCK,see? Ha! Get it?
    Ok, LAME.
    Macey : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! What type of job is your man looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Once you're there in person...she'll hire you on the spot :) Who can resist your infectious charm?

    xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...great job!! Everything will work out and Hubbs will find a job. You were meant to be in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! =) =)

    ReplyDelete