Saturday, May 16, 2009

All's Quiet on the Western Front..

It's been surprisingly quiet tonight. Considering it is graduation... I was almost certain that all hell would break loose. But apparently everyone is out playing nice this evening.

I did have someone call and say that someone was running around the rodeo grounds without any pants on. Said they were flashing people at the rodeo there naughty parts.

So I sent someone to check it out.. And there was absolutely no one there. No rodeo, no cars, no people and especially no men without pants.

Hmm.

For a prank at least it was creative.

7 comments:

  1. lol'ing @ naughty parts. How did you get your font cute. I want cute font-no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a favorite past time of folks in Idaho and Utah. I never quite understood it. In high school - in the winter, when it got dark at 3:30 PM we would go out around 7 - find someone walking - I would turn off the lights to my car, then we'd be about ten paces behind them going at one mile an hour, until they turned around and said: Dammit Eskimo Bob - stop following me.

    So much for growing up in a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent someone to check it out, huh?! Was that someone you? Hmmm...possible naked people...LOL!!

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when you're working all night is a hell-breakin-loose night better or a guys-got-their-pants-on night better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crackin' up at that one! I would pay to see someone running around the rodeo ground nekkid!
    Macey : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naked rodeo people? Sounds like it could happen here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would have perked up an evening...to bad no one was there:)

    Thanks for visiting my blog, so I am late:)

    ReplyDelete