Thursday, May 7, 2009

AGHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, I am about sick to death of today.

Can someone just go ahead and make it stop??

I knew the day was going to be bad when I woke up and found like 16 chigger bites all over my legs. WTF? Did I go camping in the middle of the night an not know it? They were litterly everywhere on my legs. I went into the kitchen were Hubs immediately burst out laughing and ask me if that was a symptom of the swine flu. Yeah, you are real funny. So I kicked him in the chin.

He wasn't laughing then.

Then on my way to the car to get in and go to work, I tripped and felt on the ground. What did I trip over??

Nothing.

My own big fat feet.


And the neighbor lady across the street with the giant doberman in the front yard and the kid who likes to run out in the middle of the street NAKED shaking his butt at passing cars... she thought my falling was quite hysterical.

Hello, is your laugh not funny? Yes I think it is.


Then I get to work and a ton of things had gotten changed, without much notice. Work was crazy and is still crazy.. and I don't like it.

OH OH OH! AND SOMEONE DECIDED TO CALL MY CELL PHONE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN FROM A BLOCKED NUMBER AND I DON"T KNOW WHO IT IS..

and I have decided that I need a mental health day.

6 comments:

  1. ohh I agree! That sounds like a day you never want to repeat.

    I think every Friday should be a mental health day, or at least 1/2 a day so you can celebrate getting through the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo! Sorry your day was icky. Hopefully your mental health day is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you! I hate when I see I got bit in the night, then I start thinking about little buggies crawling on me, EW! I'm getting a visual of a kid shaking his fanny at cars, and it ain't pretty. My kids fannys are cute, but others ARE NOT. Hope your evening is much better!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes those mental health days are needed!! I also recieved several phone calls from Withheld.....Withheld my.....there is nothing more irritating especially on the cell and your out and about and have other things going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering why you wouldn't answer the phone when I called!!! LoL.

    Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete