Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks- I am Bored, Come Talk to Me!

I am bored today. I don't know why. I've been really busy work wise and family wise, but I just feel bored inside my head. Does that make any sense?

It seems like my bloggy has slown down a little bit! I love to hear from you guys and find out about who you are! Please keep coming back and send your friends! A girl can't have enough friends!!!

I did get to go to training for work today. I'll tell ya what, boring training is made better by a super hot instructor. I am sorry, I know I am married, but boy howdy was he a FINE FINE man. A woman can appreciate!

I am still realling from the news of my boss making a job connection for me at her conference. There are sometimes when god is showing you the sign as big as day. I took time to tell him thank you!

I hope you all are well, this blog has absolutely NO point.. so I thought hmm why not some

Thursday Thunks.

1. What color is your front door? Dirty Brown. Ghetto, like it's been kicked in. I am sure it has.
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. Well my stepfather has children, who I don't like, so I don't claim them to be my siblings.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I have several black plain butterflies tattooed on me?
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? Sure, you can't live in E-Town w/o celebrating Cinco!
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? Don't care. Really I think she has a little bit too much effect on people. I mean really she is not the final say in how things need to be going in the world.
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? YES! My mom said that someone in my hometown may have a suspected case! I am praying for them!
7. Hard or soft pillows? 2 Soft.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? There are no trees in the ghetto.
9. What was the color of the last car you saw?My neighbors have a green, white and black car. Don't ask. :)
10. When does your driver's license expire? 2011
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.0222
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? My right one. it's the dominate leg.
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.

I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
The reason that you are not married is because you are not confident about yourself. If you are continually calling yourself an "ugly" woman, then you are portraying that uglyness out to everyone you meet. Confidence is far more beautiful than any looks a woman could ever process. Men are attracted to women who carry themselves with confidence, not women who feel that they are ugly and not worthy of having a boyfriend.

Start loving yourself first and love from a man will soon follow!


Thursday Thunks can be found.. every Thursday.. at http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Rocksee: Thanks for stopping by my blog... Your "Dear Ugly" letter is nicer than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rocksee -- I read all your posts :) Don't always comment (I figure I can't top you sometimes) so don't feel too lonely :) I know what you mean about the blog traffic slowing down -- it's the same for my blog (and I think I am dang funny...haha). Adsense wise, I am making a cent a day. Go me! A penny saved... blah blah blah...

    Anyway, love the questionare. Is that a real letter you think?

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very kind to Ugly Woman. lol But it is good advice and very true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gren, white & black car? OK I won't ask. Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! liked reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about the swine flu...the media is blowing it out just like they do everything....wash your hands lots and stay away from sick people

    ReplyDelete