Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Heres my Thursday Thunks!!!

1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)?
I stopped drinking soda.. 4 months on the wagon! Holla!

2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you?
I guess I kinda do.. it says I am a controling freak. I dunno if that is true or not? You'd have to ask my husband :)

3. Who is John Galt? Umm he's the dude that invented aftershave?

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? I ususally turn on the fan.

5. Who's your Daddy?
The husband. He's the daddy at my house!

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies? Bellies all the way

7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars? I really don't know. I think yellow cars are kinda stupid. or those cars that are salsa/rusty colored.. I don't like those either.

8. Holding on or Letting go? Letting go

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? lots of different kinds! I like hip huggers that are cut kinda high.. shows off the tushy to the hubby

10. Who is your daddy and what does he do? My daddy is the big poppa! He's a detention officer.

11. Spring - is it here yet?? Lets hope! I like Spring!

12. Does Google Streetview scare you? A Lil!

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? I can't eat ice cream! Ohh the humanity!

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate anything!

15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine? sometimes it gets a little boring. I do the same things all the time, day in and day out, yaddda yadda yadda!

16. What inspires you? My family. Good people!

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? When I can.. my work schedule doesn't always allow for a ton of free time

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? Ohh wow.. I dunno! I dunno if I wanna know!

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why? Alaska, because it's my dream!

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us? They give us energy don't they?

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not? I do! Rocksee907 .. come see me!

23. What did you dream last night? about B and I riding a bicycle together and we were too fat to ride together and some how the wheel started to come apart.. Hell I don't even know what it was about!

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten? I ate eels for lunch the other day

25. What was the last picture that you took? umm a pic of my skinny new bod!

26. what is your favorite part of spring? Walks in the Park!

27. What is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? I thought about someone who I need to stop thinking about.

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household? The stupid kind.

8 comments:

  1. where are the pictures???-- Jamie..i don't know how to freaking leave my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here and you look GREAT! I love ya Rocksee friend!!! Have one awesome weekend! Hey...did you get more than 1/2 inch of snow? Just wondering!! LOL! Taina (I don't know how to use this so it may so from ???!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I so got the fort idea from when I was a kid. I hope my kids will enjoy it as much as I did.

    Read your answers and found you in Twitter, now following! KS is having the same weather we are. Hope you all are staying warm. We have TONS of snow falling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the banner to your blog! And hey thanks for stopping by I love meeting new people! Hiya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, kudos on the soda feat! I keep telling myself to quit, and yet as the morning time rolls around, there is always a soda calling to me through the haze of a rough night... Vicious cycle I say. Love your snow pics too. We just got a bunch here, but it will probably be melted by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! Good job on not drinking soda! I need to try that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Rox!! Love the blog!! I've looked at it 2 nights in a row now!! You are so talented!! Love the pic of Mr. Jones in front of the Mercantile!! Makes me miss home.

    ReplyDelete