Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sooner that Expected!

Well all.. I'm on blogger now, sooner than expected, due to technical difficulties at my job. I blogged quite extensively on MySpace, but now that is all but blocked! Grr..

Since I am hopelessly addicted to telling random strangers about my day to day life, I had to find a place to outlet! I am going to post a link on my MySpace bulletin (since that's all I seem to be able to do anymore.. ) and I will be back to posting on MySpace as well as soon as I am allowed.

So here I am.. Glad your here..

Come back often!



(me trying to rock out the bangs today.. haha I so think not.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rox! I am so glad you are here! You need to check out my blog. http://birkbulletin.blogspot.com.

    I am hardly ever on MySpace anymore. I am more into facebook and blogger. I am kind of in a blogging funk right now, but normally I try to post every day or every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee too! I was going to create a blogger for my Trip.. but hell it's in 5 months I might as well get going on it! Is there anyone else on here that we know?

    ReplyDelete