Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Date with My Momma


Yesterday, I had a date with my Momma.


Yay! I had a very good time. My mom also brought her baby sitting girl, Lil Miss with her. We had a supertime just us girls.

We went to the shoe store to buy my momma some Uggs. I have finally brought her over to the dark side and gotten her hooked on my footwear fetish. She didn't realize how expensive Uggs actually were and I think she was plagued by a wee bit of sticker shock.

But that's ok.. She's wasn't buying them.. I was.

We also found her some super duper rad camo Crocs.. For some reason my mom loves Crocs and feels that they are the footwear of champions. She wore the ones she had one for like 5 years! That's devotion. So we got her some brand spankin new camo ones.

You couldn't even see her feet when she had them on! :) hhhhahhahahahahaha

Ok, that was a stupid joke.

After the shoe store trip we decided to take Lil Miss to the "Little Gurls Zoo" in my town. She had already gone once and was DYING to go again.. All we heard for hours was "Isss it tume to go to the zuuuu yet??!"


We kept making up stores about how the monkeys had to wake up and eat there breakfast.

She only bought that for so long.

Finally we made it to the "Little Gurls Zoo" and a great time was had by all.

Soo great that someone did not want to go home.


Afterwards we headed to the grocery store and spend gobs of money for cheap food and headed home!

We were beat!

It was a great day and it's always good to spend time with my momma.

5 comments:

  1. Just popping in from SITS - what a wonderful day out - you two are so cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of you to buy your Momma shoes! My little man is also a crocs addict! I like them because he can get them on and off himself! Just stopped by to say thanks for entering my Support the Troops giveaway! I’ll be drawing two winners tonight. Hope you’re one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you hang out with your mom. It explains a lot about you and i like it. Also, wordless Wednesday fills my heart with happy. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is a cutie!

    And, answer the phones? Please tell me you're not a telemarketer!!! Maybe you are Tech Support? Well, do you speak Hindi? If not, then you must not be tech support. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. It's great to spend time with Momma isn't it? I miss mine every day (she lives 2 states away). Keep enjoying every minute you have with her!

    ReplyDelete