Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelingggs

I really hate being forced to share.

Example. Say something has happened. Has nothing to do with you. Your opinion about it, will not change it or make it any different.

SO WHY be forced to talk about something that's really just beating a dead horse. I knew about what was going to happen long before it ever did and quite frankly I didn't agree with it..

But it had nothing to do with me and wasn't my business.

When I get forced to say what I feel about something, I ususally step way over the line. Don't ask me if you don't want the truth.. that's my opinion.

And ususally that means trouble for me.

I try to not say much of anything about things anymmore, because they really aren't things that effect me. I will be gone soon and it really isn't any of my business.

So I wish they would just stop asking.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm looking forward to leaving some of the drama in my life behind me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete